I relish the opportunity to come meet with book clubs and students. I’m pretty open to all topics concerning writing, editing and the publishing process. I have also been known to give advice on vision care and share my struggles with A.D.D. and Dyslexia. Here’s a top 10 list of popular questions. Looking for the answers? Invite me to your club or school.
1. Are your characters based on real people?
2. How long does it take to write a book?
3. Where do your ideas come from?
4. Do you get writers block and how do you overcome it?
5. Was it hard to find a publisher?
6. Did you ever consider giving up?
7. Is editing as brutal as I’ve heard it was?
8. How does your wife feel about the steamy romance in your book?
9. How do you organize your plot during the process?
10. How much would you compromise for a movie?